Pink Persimmon's Creative Team Call 2012
Pink Persimmon is a Clear Polymer Stamp Company and we are looking for a new Creative Team. We are looking for 4-6 individuals that will assist with project samples, tutorials, blog posts and creative ideas utilizing Pink Persimmon stamp sets during the 6 month period of September 1st, 2012 thru February 31st, 2013. At this time we can only accept US applicants.
Pink Persimmon is owned by sisters Judi Andersen and Darcy Andersen McNairy. We specialize in vintage inspired designs and many of our stamp sets lend themselves to uses beyond cards and scrapbooking. We are hoping to find a few enthusiastic and creative individuals that will enjoy working along with us as we continue to market Pink Persimmon Stamp sets direct to consumers and also to retail stores.
To apply for our Creative Team: please email the following to email@example.com using the subject line “CREATIVE TEAM CALL (Your Name)” Include the following information in the body of your email:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Blog Address
- Links to your online galleries
- A short bio about you and your family
- A short bio about your creative experience, including any published work, and your current and previous Design Team work. (Note that prior experience is not required, we are looking for fresh and fun ideas first).
- What would make you an asset to our Creative Team?
Please also include:
- Photos of 3 stamped projects that best represent your preferred style. Any type of project is acceptable including cards, layouts, altered items, mixed-media art, or home décor.
- A link to a tutorial or “step-by-step” photo project that you wrote and photographed. Video tutorials are great too.
All photos must be well photographed with good lighting. Good photography skills are a definite plus. You may send multiple views of your projects, but please keep all photos below 400kb in size and approx 600x800 pixels. Please name all photo attachments with your full name: Example: "JaneStamper_Photo1.jpg"
NOTE: Projects DO NOT have to be made with Pink Persimmon stamp sets.
Pink Persimmon is specifically looking for:
- Creative individuals who can commit to making a minimum of 3 stamped projects each month (such as scrapbook layouts, cards, altered items, home décor, etc) . Each of the projects must be written up as a blog post for the Pink Persimmon blog complete with a material list and simple step-by-step instructions. All projects are due on the 20th of the prior month (for example, projects for June are due on May 20th)
- Individuals who are active participants in online forums and post their work in online galleries. A personal blog where you can also share your projects is required.
- Individuals who have the ability to clearly write and photograph a tutorial project. You will be required to provide at least two tutorial projects during your 6 month term that will be featured on the website and blog. (Note: If you have an affinity for creating tutorials, we will be looking for team members that can help us develop additional class outlines and projects for use in retail stores. These projects are separate from the regular Creative Team requirements and you will be compensated for your time to prepare the materials.)
- Individuals who are willing to submit their designs to various magazines, publications, challenge blogs, etc. We want our Creative Team to act as ambassadors for Pink Persimmon who will look for opportunities to help us grow our company.
- Creative and inspired people who are able to work with deadlines and have the available time to commit to the above duties.
Creative Team Members will receive:
- A large welcome package of stamps valued at approximately $100 retail.
- Additional stamp sets sent every two months, including new releases that occur during your term.
- Materials from other companies that participate in a Creative Team exchange with Pink Persimmon.
- Your work displayed on our blog and website, including a Creative Team bio and gallery. We will also include links to your personal blog from the Pink Persimmon website and blog.
- Compensation for projects that are chosen for print publication where Pink Persimmon is the featured product.
DEADLINE: Monday, August 13th, 2012. No late applications will be accepted.
TERM OF AGREEMENT: 6 month period starting September 1st, 2012 and ending February 31st, 2013.
Questions? Contact Darcy at firstname.lastname@example.org